We’re looking for applicants who demonstrate the following qualities:
- enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- excellent academic ability, demonstrated by a majority of predicted or received A*–A grades at GCSE level or equivalent, with a minimum of a grade A in maths and science
- strong English language skills
- clear motivation for attending theGlobal Space Design Challenge
As part of your application, you will need to send us an up-to-date transcript of your most recent school or college grades to demonstrate that you have met the required academic standard (see above). Where this is not available, further information from your teacher, tutor, school counsellor or equivalent would be required.
See our guide for the equivalencies of some of the most common international qualifications.
In addition, you will need to provide proof of competency in English (e.g. IELTS), if your first language is not English or English is not the language in which you are taught at school.
To enrol on the Summer School you:
- must be 15 years old on or before 31 August 2017.
- should not reach 19 years old at any point during your Summer School session. For example, if you enrol on the July Summer School you should already be between 15 and 18 years old, or be due to turn 15 before 31 August 2017. You should not reach 19 years old on or before the 15 July 2018.