16–27 July 2018
What the price includes:
Please contact us for individual tuition fees.* Our programme includes:
- the cost of all tuition, course materials, guest lectures and a certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by the Global Space Design Challenge.
- Mentoring and talks from leading academics and industry professional
- full board, London accommodation, including three meals per day
- use of selected campus facilities
- evening and weekend social programme, including the cost of scheduled excursions and activities
- travel to and from activities
- meet-and-greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the first day of the Summer School
- drop-off service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the last day of the Summer School
What is not included:
The following are not included in the price of the Summer School:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the Summer School programme
- Any travel, trip cancellation, possessions or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated costs e.g. visas application costs
- Spending money
- Additional food or snacks outside of mealtimes
It is important to make a full payment promptly within 14 days of registering, to secure your place. Your place will not be fully confirmed until payment has been received in full. We are unable to hold your place before full payment is received.
We are offering a £200 discount to the children or siblings of Imperial College London, Oxford University or Cambridge University degree programme alumni who submit a full application by 1 November 2017. Applicants wishing to claim the alumni discount will be required to provide proof of family relationship and a degree certificate or College ID number.
*Our fees include the all of the above. Some groups are providing group packages that include our summer camp fees plus costs for visas, transportation and will have a full package price.