14-25 July 2019
What the price includes:
Please contact us for fees. We will refer you to your countries GSDC regional representative.
Our programme includes:
- The cost of all tuition, course materials, guest lectures and a certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by the Global Space Design Challenge.
- Mentoring and talks from leading academics and industry professional
- Full board, London accommodation, including three meals per day
- Travel to Oxford University and Cambridge University
- Meetings with university enrollment staff
- Use of selected campus facilities
- Evening and weekend social programme, elective outings cost in addition to scheduled excursions and activities
- Travel to and from activities
- Meet-and-greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the first day of the Summer School
- Drop-off service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the last day of the Summer School
What is not included:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the Summer School programme
- Any travel, trip cancellation, possessions or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated costs e.g. visas application costs
- Spending money
- Additional food or snacks outside of meal times
- Elective outings such as Harry Potter
At time of registration you will need to make a non refundable deposit of 1650 pounds sterling.
Full payment must be received not later than May 15, 2019, to secure your place. Your place will not be fully confirmed until payment has been received in full.
For any questions please contact enquires or call +44 (0) 7722 073 624
Payments made by international bank transfer:
Global Space Design Challenge Ltd
143 Old Church Street
London, SW3 6EB United Kingdom
IBAN: GB09 BUKB 20038403595412
Sort Code: 20-03-84
Account number: 03595412
*Our fees include the all of the above. Some groups provide packages that include our summer camp fees plus costs for visas, transportation and will have a full package price.