We’re looking for applicants who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm for science, space technology, engineering, business and mathematics
- Excellent academic ability
- English language skills
- Clear motivation for attending the Global Space Design Challenge summer camp
As part of your application, you will need to send us an up-to-date transcript of your most recent school or college grades to demonstrate that you have met the required academic standard. Where this is not available, further information from your teacher, tutor, school counsellor or equivalent is required.
See our guide for the equivalencies of some of the most common international qualifications.
To enroll on the Summer School you:
- must be 15 years old on or before 31 August 2017.*
- should not reach 19 years old at any point during your Summer School session. For example, if you enroll on the July Summer School you should already be between 15 to 18 years old, or be due to turn 15 before 30 June 2018. You should not reach 19 years old on or before the 25 July 2018.*
- School ages vary widely in some countries. If you do not fit the above criteria and still wish to attend, please contact us.